WHERE'S THE DRAMA? ONLINE FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHERE'S THE DRAMA? ONLINE FORUM

The energetic & generous participation of filmmakers and their audiences in the dissemination & discussion of ideas, opinions & work practises related to screen storytelling is essential to the life of a dynamic & evolving screen culture. ENTER THE DRAMA!

3 posters

testing, who is using this and why

mirek

testing, who is using this and why Empty testing, who is using this and why

Post  mirek Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:16 pm

this resource is one the best ive ever seen.., one wishes there were more Billys in the world.

who is here??

im Mirek, love film, art, writing, music, ect

anyway.., just testing the machine.., looking for inspiration and learning anywhere..,
    Frontbum

testing, who is using this and why Empty Multiple Stonekings

Post  Frontbum Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Ha! One Billy is more than enough, he scares the shit out of most people as it is. Several Billy's would leave the Australian industry cowering in the corner, sobbing like a spoiled brat after being beaten up by the poor kids... Actually, I'd like to see that. Clone Stoneking and unleash the hordes! Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin

testing, who is using this and why Empty Stoneking speaks

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

an old teacher/friend of mine, who I greatly admired, used to talk about the art of teaching and how it depended on waiting and watching over the "sleeping" students, waiting for them to stir, and then - and oly then - nudging them very gently with the aim of helping them wake from the dream that they had taken for reality. You don't want to shake them or shout, he used to say, otherwise you'll only become part of their on-going nightmare. I have tried to follow that idea all my life, more or less successfully.

Stoneking
    Frontbum

testing, who is using this and why Empty Re: testing, who is using this and why

Post  Frontbum Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 pm

It's not how you teach that scares people Billy. The way you teach is nurturing and exciting, it produces results and changes the student in the most dramatic ways. Life is forever different for them, I can personally testify to that. Its what you teach that scares people... Confronting yourself and in turn confronting the character then allowing them to drive a story rather than the all knowing ego of the artist is not something a lot of people want to do.

Sponsored content

testing, who is using this and why Empty Re: testing, who is using this and why

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:45 am